Are you looking for a good online program that can help you build more muscle and strength?
Do you want to get better and faster results?
Are you currently stuck and don’t know what to do?
If you are looking for the answers to these or any other similar questions you are in the right place.
By the end of this review, I will share with you my experience from using Isometrics Mass. Stick to end if you want to find out if this program is worth buying or not.
Hi there, my name is Bozhidar and in this post, I’m going to give you an honest Isometrics Mass review.
Yes, compared to all the other fake or misleading reviews I actually bought this program and applied it to my training.
Later on, you will see my actual results from using it. You will also learn all the details about it and what to expect from it.
Here’s how it all started…
My story isn’t one of those stories in which a skinny kid becomes a huge and ripped guy after being bullied at school but it’s very similar.
Everything happened a few years ago.
During that period I was skinny like anyone else. But instead of doing nothing about it I decided to get in charge of my life so I begin doing basic bodyweight workouts.
Soon after I got my first results, working out became my passion and I starting to including regular gym sessions into my routine.
In the beginning, I was getting excellent results. Including weights into my training really had positive effects on my results and the way I felt.
Week by week, month after month I was getting constant results – my muscles were becoming bigger and stronger.
But like many things in this life, this didn’t last long…
After 2-3 months of regular weight training, my results slowly started to fade away. No matter how much weight I used, how many reps or sets I did I wasn’t getting anywhere.
And for the first time in many months, I felt really scared.
I didn’t know what to do. Because of the lack of positive results, I unconsciously lowered the intensity of my workouts.
And not only that…
As time passed by I started to go to the gym less and less. I was making all sorts of excuses why I shouldn’t go, why I can’t do it today, etc…
And as you can guess that had a negative effect on my freshly made gains. Because of the plateau, I had reached my body was now becoming weaker.
I was losing strength and muscle mass every single week. I was so mad and frustrated at the same time but I really didn’t know what to do.
But one day I don’t know how I stumbled upon some of those cringy motivational speeches you see from time to time on Youtube.
And to be honest it got me.
I don’t know what happened exactly but something in me changed and for some strange reason I knew what I had to do.
I had to find a solution that could help me regain my muscle mass, strength and help me break the plateau.
So the search has begun.
Soon after that, I found something new I wanted to try and so I did. As a matter of fact, it actually worked and I was shocked.
I was again getting results.
My muscles grew bigger than before and I was feeling stronger and more confident. I had found what I was looking for.
And it was something not many people knew about or more importantly how to do it correctly….
Isometrics Mass Review: Here’s My Thoughts and Opinions on this program
Yes, that thing I’m talking about is called Isometrics. More specifically the Isometrics Mass program.
Not many people know about it and even if they do the majority of them don’t believe it works.
Well, to be honest, I don’t care what other people believe or not because I have tested it and it worked for me.
That’s the main reason why I’ve taken the time to write down this product review. To share with you my experience with this product and how it helped me.
But before we get into the details, let’s start from the beginning…
How I came across this product?
It happened unintentionally.
I was scrolling through Youtube searching for some techniques that can help me build more muscle and strength.
At that point, I was really open-minded to learning new things but even so nothing was working.
While I was watching the regular fake youtube natties a video popped up in the recommendations that had me intrigued.
So I clicked it and watched it. It was this video talking about what training techniques Bruce Lee used in his training.
After I finished with the video, I scrolled down to the comment section and I read this very interesting comment:
And that’s exactly how I learned about Isometrics.
After some digging on this topic later I came across this training video made by Alby Gonzales. I checked it out and soon after that, I found that he is selling this complete course about isometrics called Isometrics Mass. (click here to check the special discounted price)
I’m not so much into online courses (I own a few but I don’t buy every single one I see) so I skipped it and continued with my day.
But it didn’t end there.
A few days later I was reading some posts from a facebook group I’m part from and a member has asked a question about a good source to learn about isometrics.
And to my surprise, the name of the course made by Alby popped out in the comment section followed by some sort of discounted link. A few people have also liked the comment.
I wasn’t expecting to hear that name again and I was a little surprised.
If other people are recommending it should be good right?
Once I saw how cheap it was (under $10), how many things I would get for that price and how it could potentially solve my problem (I was stuck and wasn’t getting any results) I was like ok, let’s give it a try and I bought it.
Was that a good decision? Have I done a mistake?
Keep reading to find out.
What is Isometrics Mass?
For all of you who don’t know Isometrics Mass is a completely digital program made out of 5 different PDF books and over 70 videos specifically designed to teach you how to add isometrics into your training.
Doing so can help you build more muscle, strength, stamina and accelerate your progress.
This course teaches you everything you need to know about isometrics and how to combine it with all different types of training you already may or may not be doing.
It’s something like a blueprint you can follow.
Inside this course, you will find ready to go workouts, techniques, and exercises but more on that later.
As you can see isometrics mass isn’t a scam or a waste of time and money.
But how good it is if we compare it to other online programs promising similar benefits.
Let’s find out…
Why is Isometrics Mass better than most similar products
Not all courses are made equal.
Isometrics Mass isn’t perfect but I prefer it over the majority of the similar courses in this category.
Firstly isometrics is a bunch of different techniques that can be used by people of any age.
Because you don’t need to lift heavy objects or do explosive movements isometrics can be really safe and beneficial to your joints in the long term.
This technique is very ancient and it actually works.
I have already mentioned that one of the biggest athletes Bruce Lee was known to be using it.
Because of the way the techniques from this course work they could be done in any situation.
You can combine them with regular weight training, resistance bands or do them without any equipment at all.
That thing alone makes Isometrics Mass a lot better course than the majority of different online courses you can get.
This also makes this course a great option for people looking for new and efficient ways to boost their results.
One of the biggest factors that made me purchase this program instead of the others was the extremely low price. I was using this link to get my copy for only $9 <<.
Yes, you saw and read that right. Only $9.
I don’t know why it’s so cheap but I won’t complain. Many other similar courses cost 3,4 or even 10 times as much and offer only a small fraction of the content.
And you also get a 60-day money-back guarantee. I personally didn’t have to use it but it’s always good to have such things when it comes to online courses.
You rarely know what are you going to get.
Speaking of content you get a lot of things for that amount. And one of the biggest perks is that most of the course is in video format.
I have seen a lot of similar programs made entirely in PDF format, which for me is a total disaster. I don’t know why people do it because it’s 10 times easier to simply watch a video than read a ton of text.
The final thing that I like about this program is that everything inside it is pre-made so you are ready to use it. You don’t have to think, overanalyze or get stuck on what to do next.
I have encountered very complex programs that were very poorly designed and were a true pain in the neck. Luckily I didn’t have such problems with Isometrics Mass.
Now after I have explained what Isometrics Mass is and why it’s better it’s time to answer one very important question.
Who has made it and why?
Who is behind Isometrics Mass and can we trust him?
The person behind Isometrics Mass is Alby Gonzalez.
He is a natural bodybuilder with a great physique, personal trainer and a father of five.
From what I have seen Alby is humble, honest and explains things in a clear and simple way.
Alby also owns a youtube channel with over 30 000 subscribers
With the help of social media and his knowledge, he has helped many different people around the world become healthier by losing weight, building more muscle and becoming stronger.
One of the things I really like about Alby is the fact that he actually does what he preaches in his Youtube videos.
I really hate people who give advice or sell products they don’t actually use or care about.
Even if Alby isn’t a world-known celebrity or an athlete that doesn’t mean he doesn’t know his stuff. I have personally used his techniques and teachings for a while now and they really helped me get better results.
But more on that later.
In my opinion, Alby Gonzalez is a great person from whom you can learn a lot about building muscle, strength, and endurance.
He isn’t full of sh*t and he isn’t fake. (Don’t worry, I won’t call out names)
Here are what other people think about his teachings:
So far I’ve explained the basics about this program and its creator but will it be a good choice for you?
Great question! Let’s find out…
Is Isometrics Mass for You?
If I have to be completely honest with you Isometrics Mass is a great program but it is not for everybody.
Because it is not a magic solution for all your problems and it actually requires regular hard work.
It will take time for you to see results but that’s why I like it so much.
It actually works if you are willing to wait and work hard.
That being said let’s get a more in-depth overview of what type of people are going to benefit from this program and what people are not.
This program is for people…
- Who want to build more muscle mass and strength without spending a lot of time training.
- Who are looking for real and proven strategies that actually work.
- Who want to protect their joints while limiting the chance of getting injured.
- Who want to lose weight and become lean.
- Who are looking for an efficient way to break current plateaus and keep getting great results.
- Who can’t really feel their muscles being used while working out and want to change that.
- Don’t want to spend a fortune on a good program. (If you want to get it for the best deal as I had please click here to see if it’s still available <<)
- Don’t want to pay monthly gym membership or buy expensive home gym equipment.
- Who want to build explosive power.
- Who are into some type of martial arts and want to become stronger.
If you find yourself somewhere in there then congratulations! This program might be exactly what you were looking for.
But before we continue let’s see what types of people this program is not for…
- Who are looking for shortcuts or some magical way that is going to help them get results.
- Who aren’t ready to try new things and get out of their comfort zone.
- Who don’t have patience.
- Who are not willing to put in the hard work and sweat.
- Who are very narrow-minded and afraid to try new things.
If you do not find yourself there you will find the next section really helpful.
Inside it I will share with you exactly what you get once you paid for that course.
Keep reading to find out.
What’s included with Isometrics Mass
Right after you pay for the course and your payment method is accepted you get instant access to this thank you page.
Once there you simply have to click this link that is going to leave you to the course’s resources.
Here’s how the next page looks like:
From there you can download all the PDF eBooks or watch all the workout videos and different exercises.
But let’s be more specific than that.
Here are all the different things you get once you purchase this course.
- Isometrics Mass Main Program Manual (this is a 41 page PDF ebook containing everything you should know about isometrics)
- Isometrics Mass Quick Start Guide (a PDF ebook with all the basics. It is also available as a video you can also watch)
- Instructional Video Library (70 + HD videos)
- Printable Workout Logs (PDF logs which you can print and use)
- Bonus: Done for you meal plans (PDF file containing 7-day ready to go meals)
- Bonus: Supplement Guide (PDF document sharing good info about supplements)
I will take things one step further and give a short overview of what to expect from every one of those things.
1. The Isometrics Mass Main Program PDF Manual
This is the main ebook from the course and inside it, you are going to find all the details you are going to learn about isometrics.
Here are a couple of things you can find inside:
- Great info about the origin, usage and the different types of isometrics
- What are the main benefits you get of doing isometrics
- A detailed guide on how to train using isometrics – how to progress, different techniques, progression plan, resting time
- You also receive a great training split and detail charts about everyday workouts – the types of exercises, number of reps, etc.
- Alby also shares some info about some common mistakes people make and how to avoid them
- He also explains how to do 3 different isometrics breathing techniques that can be very useful
- A great overview of how isometrics can be applied in real-life fights
- How to target different muscle groups with isometrics (many different exercises, techniques, tips, etc.)
- Inside you can also find great gymnastic exercises and great routines to improve your grip strength
- and much more
2. The Isometrics Mass Quick Start Guide
Inside this guide, you will find only information about the workouts. (exercises, reps, sets, rest time, etc.) You also get access to a video teaching you all those things if you don’t want to read.
It’s a great eBook for all people who want to simply start as fast as possible and don’t care about the details.
3. Instructional Video Library
As you can see from the screenshot, inside the library you have instant access to over 70 HD videos shot and created by Alby.
Here’s an example video from the video library
Inside the videos, you are going to see exactly how to do every exercise the correct way. In some videos when needed Alby adds a voiceover and explains more details, you should know about the workouts.
The video’s length can vary from 20-30 seconds up to 7-8 minutes depending on the topic.
4. Printable Workout Logs
This PDF document contains detailed information about all 4 different workouts you are going to find inside the program. It’s a great thing to use as a guide when you forget something about the workouts.
5. Bonus: Done for you meal plans
Inside this bonus PDF file, you are getting ready for use 7-day meal plan. Alby has already calculated all your calories, meals and portion sizes so you don’t need to do that.
What I like about this whole meal plan is how easy you can change it for your own needs.
If for example the amount of calories is too much for you, you can simply remove a meal, a specific food or lower the portion size.
6. Bonus: Supplement Guide
Even if this file won’t win an award about length, this PDF guide is simple and it is a nice way to learn more about supplements.
And that, in a nutshell, are all the things you really get once you pay for the course.
Do you want even more details on what you can find inside? Click here to learn more about the program and save money <<
Well, now you see what are you getting from this course. But are all of those things really useful and well explained?
Pros and cons of Isometrics Mass
If you believe Isometrics Mass is perfect you are wrong. In my experience, I have never ever bought or used something that doesn’t have any flaws. Even the best products in the world have some issues.
To make things easier for you I have made 2 different lists containing all the important things I liked and didn’t like about this program.
All the information inside is created out of my own personal experience from using this course. I really hope you find it useful.
Here we go…
Here are my favorite things I like about this program:
- One of the favorite things about this course is that it is very simple, easy to read and well explained. Once you get to know the basic concepts and give them a try your whole perspective about working out changes.
- It’s extremely affordable. It costs only a small fraction compared to a lot of similar courses that offer less value in return.
- The videos are right to the point and there isn’t any fluff or waste of time. Alby simply shows you exactly what you need to do.
- Using isometrics does really save you a lot of time. Using it really lowers the amount of time I need to complete my workouts.
- His techniques work extremely well with any type of training. I got the biggest improvements when I included them in my regular training.
- The amount of value you get for such a small price is great. I have used this link to get it so cheap<<. Click it If you want to see if the price has changed.
- You don’t need any equipment. Sometimes I really like to workout outside in the park only using my bodyweight. With isometrics and some basic bodyweight exercises, I can do exactly that.
- Alby responds super fast. I have sent him a couple of emails for questions and he responded back to me in around 24 hours.
And here are a couple of things I don’t like about this program:
- You can’t download the videos. That could be a potential problem if you have a limited amount of mobile data like myself and you want to workout outside.
- The main PDF book doesn’t have a table of contents. I know this is not a big deal but it could be a lot better if I wanted to read about a specific thing and I didn’t have to scroll around to find it.
- Even if the videos are great, I don’t like the fact that they not uploaded on his website. It was going to be a lot less distracting if I was watching them there.
- Except for that, I don’t have any more issues with this program. In my opinion, Isometrics Mass was a great purchase and I’m quite happy using it.
As you can see for yourself this program isn’t perfect. But in my opinion, the pros are far better than the cons.
Now let’s get into the most interesting part of this review – my results.
My Results from Using Isometrics Mass
So does this program work?
Can It really get you results?
Let the results speak instead of me. Here are my Isometrics Mass results:
Do you want to get the same or even better results than me? Click here to learn more about this course <<
As you can see my progress took me over 1 year of constant hard work in the gym and on the bars.
Once I applied isometrics into my routines I really started to see great results. So, in my opinion, the techniques work very well and helped me a lot.
In short, before I learn about Isometrics Mass I was stuck. My progress has stopped. I was feeling hopeless and depressed and I didn’t know what to do. Once I applied the isometric techniques into my training, everything changed.
I started to see results again, my muscles become bigger and stronger. I also became more confident and happy about how I look.
And that’s only a small fraction of what you can achieve.
Of course, you can still get results without adding isometrics to your training but is it the best option for you?
I don’t think so.
Why on Earth would you want to avoid something that can speed up your results a lot and help you become even bigger and stronger than you could have?
Especially if that thing can be done only for a couple of seconds….
As you can see using isometrics can really help you get great results.
Speaking of that here is the transformation progress of Alby himself:
I know that his transformation is far better than mine but it took him far longer to achieve it.
The one thing you have to remember about this course and working out, in general, is that great results take time.
If you expect to look like him only in a couple of months you are not thinking right.
Yes, you could look a lot better after a couple of months but it’s going to take you a lot more than that if you want to have life-changing results.
Speaking of which…
How long is going to take for you to see results?
I really don’t know.
What took me one year to achieve and what took Alby 3 years to achieve may take you only 1 year.
You, me and Alby and very different from one another.
Because of all the differences we have, it’s impossible to give you a specific time period.
The thing I can give you instead is basic common sense.
If you work hard 5 times per week using his tips and giving your best again and again for many months ahead you will see results.
I don’t know how much exactly because that really depends on you but one thing is for sure – you will see them.
I personally don’t know anyone who has done everything correctly and didn’t have any positive progress. That’s not really possible.
With that question being answered we are left with only one more thing before I finish with this article…
Isometrics Mass Price: What a Bargain, Here’s how I got Mine So Cheap
Before I tell you exactly how to do the same let’s quickly answer one of the most important questions of the entire post:
Is it worth it?
I really know that feeling when you want to buy something but you are having second thoughts right before you pay.
You are asking yourself things like “Is this the right thing? Can I be wrong”
That is exactly why I have decided to include this chapter in the review.
Because I have already bought it and used it for a while now I can easily tell you that I don’t regret my purchase.
For the amount of money, it cost I could have bought a ton of useless junk but instead I invested my money into this course that actually taught me very useful things.
Here are a couple of reasons why I believe this product is worth buying:
- Isometrics can help you build more muscle and strength for an extremely short amount of time. It really takes only a couple of seconds for different poses.
- Isometrics are a great way to improve your mind-muscle connection (the way you feel your muscles during your workouts). Having a good connection is going to have a direct impact on how many fibers you use at a time for your movements. That will eventually speed up your results as well.
- Including isometrics the way Alby shows can really help you get out you of any plateau you may currently have. It also helps you avoid getting stuck in future ones.
- With the help of isometrics, you can increase your time under tension (TUT) which is one of the main reasons why our muscles grow. The better time under tension you have, the faster and greater results you are going to get.
- Isometrics are also extremely safe. Because there isn’t any movement involved when you hold a certain position it is far less likely to injure yourself compared to regular exercises that require a lot of explosive movements or heavy weights.
- Because it is not really required to lift weights to have results for this type of training you are saving and protecting your joints from wear and tear.
- Doing isometrics on its own can be really time efficient. We are speaking for 8 to 45 seconds per hold. Do a couple of these and you are done.
- Isometric holds are a great way to train during injuries. Because you don’t do any active movements you can keep your strength and muscle intact while making sure you are not worsening your situation.
- You can target huge amounts of muscle fiber at the same time. The more fibers you target, the better results you will get.
Well, do you believe me now?
If you want to learn even more details than that click here to see what this program is all about and get the best price <<
So this program brings a lot of value and benefits. All those things combined can really help you transform your body and take it to the next level.
In my opinion, it’s totally worth it.
But how did I get it? Keep reading to find out.
Where to get Isometrics Mass?
I bought my Isometrics Mass copy for $9 from Alby’s official site using this discounted link <<.
I found this link on a facebook group and back then the price was $15 so I saved a couple of bucks. I know it’s not much but it’s still better than not saving anything at all.
If you want to save a couple of dollars click the link above (like the moment I’m writing this the discount is working).
Let me show you how the whole buying process looks like.
Right after you click this link (or the link above) and follow the instructions on how to activate the discount you are going to end up on this page inside Alby’s website.
Here’s how it looks.
As you can see Alby isn’t very good at selling and for me, the whole page looks a little sketchy with all those big titles but don’t worry.
The product he sells is actually very good.
Once there read some of the text if you want more details. Once you are done scroll to the bottom part where you are going to see this button.
As you can see this is the discounted price. To continue simply click on it. That will lead you to the checkout page which looks like this.
Once there enter your information, select your payment method and click “Pay Now” to complete the process.
As you can see you are protected with a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like the product you can get your money back so you don’t have anything to lose.
Once your payment is approved you will get instant access to this page:
From here download all the files and start with the Isometrics Mass Main Manual.
Read everything and start implementing the knowledge as fast as you can.
That way you are going to get better results.
And that’s really it.
Be consistent and after some time you will get the results you want.
I’m really impressed by Alby Gonzalez and his course Isometrics Mass. This course really helped me improve my knowledge about building muscle, strength and explosive power.
With its help I transformed my body and become more confident and happy about the way I look. It’s worth every penny and even way more than that.
I highly recommend this program for anybody looking for an efficient and time-saving way to build more muscle and strength relatively fast.
It works great and does what it promise.
Don’t forget to see if the price I got it for is still available here <<.
And that’s all for this post. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my Isometrics Mass review.
It will make me very happy if I managed to help you get a better understanding of this course and if it’s for you or not.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below if you want more details or have additional questions.
I’ll do my best to help you out.
See you again,