Are you feeling bad about the way you look?
Do you want to build more muscle, strength and become more confident?
Do you want to transform your life?
A while ago I had the same questions. But not anymore. I made a big transformation with the help of this awesome program I’m going to talk about. Keep reading until the end to learn how you can do the same.
Hi there, my name is Bozhidar and in this article, I’m going to be giving you an honest Bar Brothers the System review and help you understand if this product is for you or not. Yes, I actually bought it myself and used it for a while but more on that later on.
By the end of this article, you will see what is the whole product about, what you are going to get and what to expect. I hope to answer all your questions and help you make the right decision.
Let’s jump right in!
Like every person on this planet I wasn’t born fit or in shape. It all started a few years ago when I was 14 years old (nearly 15) and my life was terrible. At that point in my life, I was feeling miserable and depressed.
To start with I didn’t have a girlfriend and I haven’t kissed a girl. I was very shy, skinny and didn’t have the confidence to do anything about it. Girls at my school were ignoring me and some of my classmates were making fun of me.
Back then I hated my life and felt alone so I turned my frustrations towards video games and the comfort of my room. The lack of social skills was directly attached to the way I felt about myself.
My feeling of self-worth was deeply connected to my daily routines, goals, and way of thinking. So if you don’t do anything about your life you feel like sh*t. That’s why my life was boring and unproductive.
Because of the lack of dreams, my life has become something like a boring routine with no purpose or light at the end of the tunnel. I was feeling stuck and was constantly angry or sad…
But one day everything changed.
I was browsing through the web alone and depressed in my room when I stumbled upon one of those bodyweight transformation videos we all have seen.
How a fat guy loses 200 lbs and becomes ripped or how a skinny guy like myself gets a pair of dumbells and after a couple of months turns into a monster.
But something was different about this video…
I don’t really know what happened but after seeing what is possible without needing any equipment I decided right then and there that I’m going to give myself a try and so I did.
I went into research mode and found a couple of those awful animated videos with the robotic voice teaching you how to do a sit-up, a push-up, etc.
A learned a couple of those basic movements by trial and error and started to do them every single day. And the results were not far behind.
After a few weeks of working out, I was feeling strong and I have actually gained some muscle as well. I decided to start going to a nearby pull-up bar and focus on my back.
During the first few weeks, I was getting great results but my constant progress was getting to a stop…
Soon after that, the moment came… No matter how hard I trained, how many exercises and reps I did I couldn’t get any further. I wasn’t getting bigger or stronger.
In simple words I was stuck. I have reached a plateau.
But this time I wasn’t going to quit like I used to do. This time I knew what I had to do. I was prepared and I was going to use the internet to seek for a solution.
After watching some videos on Youtube and reading some articles I had found it. The solution to all my problems was simple but not so simple as I thought…
Bar Brothers The System Review: Here’s My Thoughts and Opinions on this program
And yes, the solution I’m talking about is the Bar Brothers the System program. With its help, I managed to break the plateau and keep getting very good results many months after that.
The knowledge inside really helped me transform my body and life but more on that later.
Let’s start at the very beginning. How I learned about it and why I bought it.
Here’s my story…
How I came across this product?
The first time I learned this program exists was during my research period. I stumbled upon this awesome transformation video after a few Youtube searches about bodyweight exercises and workouts:
This was the first time I learned about the bar brothers in general. I was very intrigued and watched a couple of their videos. Inside one of the videos, they mentioned that they have a step-by-step program you can follow.
The next day I asked a couple of my workout buddies with who I sometimes train in a public street workout playground what’s their opinion on the bar brothers and their program.
All who knew them said positive things about them so I decided to give it a try. After some research, I found a discount link inside one of the workout fb groups I’m in.
A member has posted a link for the program so I clicked it and watched this great video. After that, I was convinced to give it a try and I bought it.
After all this course was the solution to the main problem I had – I didn’t have a plan of progression and really didn’t know what the hell am I doing and this course offered exactly that for the very reasonable price of $47.
I want to mention that with my purchase I also got a 60-day money-back guarantee but I never had to use it. Why? Because I don’t have any reason to. Even if the program is not perfect (as you will see later) it’s still very well made.
In my opinion, it’s definitely worth a shot.
That’s great info Bozhidar, but what actually Bar Brothers the System is?
Good question. Let’s find out…
What is Bar Brothers the System?
Some may say that Bar Brothers the System is a scam. Others may say that it’s a total waste of time and you can learn anything for free on the internet. In my opinion, this course is not one or the other.
For me Bar Brothers the System is like a pocket manual you carry with you in which you can find all the steps on how to do something, why, and when.
In other words, this digital course is a 12-week (or 3 months) step-by-step training program specifically designed to help you to build more muscle, strength, stamina, and endurance.
It’s made out of many different videos and PDF files that teach you everything you need to know to be successful.
But even with the best teacher or information at your disposal if you are not going to put in the hard work you will not get results. It’s simple as that.
But is it the best program for this type of training?
Let’s find out!
Why Bar Brothers the System is better than most similar products
I’m pretty aware that this is not the only bodyweight workout program out there.
But what made me decide to purchase it instead of all the other available options?
Well, the reason is not only one but I’m going to try my best and give you all of them. The most important factor for me was the genuine recommendations I got from my fellow buddies once I asked them for opinion.
I don’t know about you but for me, those personal recommendations are the one most important thing that can motivate me to buy something.
If a friend of mine tells me that something is good and he is happy with it I’m going to trust him.
And it’s not only us who like this course. If you dig a little deeper you will see that this program is already been used by more than 65 000 people around the world.
If this program was bad and it sucked why on earth were so many people going to use it.
Are you curious to see what some of those 65000 people like you have achieved? Click here to watch the video <<
The other thing that makes this program a lot better is the simple fact that it’s designed for almost everyone. No matter if you are male, female, 13 or 65, live in China or the USA, are broke or a millionaire you can use it and get results.
Inside the private FB group, I’m in (it’s included in the course) I have seen questions coming from all sort of different people all over the world. I have seen comments from complete beginners to ripped and muscular beast that are still following the course and getting results.
In my opinion, this program is great because anybody can use it and see results.
Compared to a lot of other fitness programs, Bar Brothers the System doesn’t require any equipment except for a pull-up bar that you can find for free outdoors on make yourself one with little creative thinking and cheap materials.
Another thing that separates is the fact that once you have it you are done. Everything is made for you and you don’t need to think or guess why, how and where. You simply start with day 1, follow everything that you are given and get results.
Finally, one of my favorite reasons why I prefer it over a lot of other programs or paying for a gym membership is the price. I got mine for a very cheap price of only $47.
Yes, I know some of you will tell me something of the lines of “What! $47? You call that cheap?”
Indeed I do. Let’s do some simple math so you can see why.
The average gym membership around the world is somewhere around $20 and $30.
For example, let’s take $25 so we can continue. (Believe me, you have to be lucky to pay so little)
So you have to pay $25 for 12 months. ($25 x 12 = $300)
Going to the gym is going to cost you around $300 per year.
Let’s compare the prices again: $47 one time payment for the course vs $300 per year.
Do you see where I’m going?
But again I bought mine a while again.
Here’s the link I used. Click here to see if the price is still the same <<
I don’t know about you but I don’t like to give my hard-earned money every month. I could use it for far more interesting things or simply save it.
And let’s not forget that this whole course if created by world-famous calisthenics athletes and not some thugs you can find on the street.
World-famous athletes? What?
Yep, I’m not exaggerating.
You will see for yourself. Keep reading to find out.
Who is behind Bar Brothers the System and can we trust him?
The bar brothers course is made by Lazar Novovic and Dusan Djolevic.
They are extremely popular street workout athletes known all around the globe. Both come from Serbia but have started this whole movement in the US.
Their story is this. One day Dusan found Lazar by watching his videos on Youtube. After some chatting, they arranged a meeting and the rest is history.
Except workout buddies they are also very close friends and are extremely passionate about what they do.
You can easily see that passion through their Youtube channel and Instagram videos.
Speaking of social media with its help they managed to help thousands of different people worldwide including me. If it wasn’t their Youtube channel I wasn’t going to know they exist.
Ok, all of that is cool but can I trust them?
In my opinion yes. I personally trust them a lot. But why?
Well, the obvious thing is they both have great physiques and can do pretty difficult things on the bar.
Here is what I’m talking about:
Of course, this isn’t the only reason. One of the biggest things that build trust in them is the size of their following.
Let’s talk about some numbers…
The Bar Brothers have:
666 000 Subscribers on Youtube…
415 000 Followers on Instagram…
… and nearly 2 million fans on Facebook.
I don’t know about you but if 2 average people (they are not celebrities, actors, pro athletes or entertainers) can build such a massive following then there is a reason for that.
Most people don’t just get motivated and inspired by somebody who is just good looking. Especially on Youtube.
In my opinion, these two are so popular because they give genuine and helpful advice that simply works.
Here are what other people have to say about them:
And this is only a small fraction of the comment section of one of their videos. I believe they are genuine and authentic people from who you can learn a lot about working out and living healthy.
But even if they are good people that doesn’t mean that their program might be for you.
At this time you are probably asking yourself these questions:
- Yeah, I know this program is good but is it for me?
- Can it help me achieve great results?
- Is it the best choice I can pick?
Well, this is exactly what I’m going to share with you so keep reading to find out.
Is Bar Brothers the System for You?
If I have to be completely honest with you I’m going to say that Bar Brothers the System is NOT for everybody.
Yes, you read that right. I don’t believe it’s the best option for everyone. Even if the program does really work and can help you achieve great long-lasting results it’s not perfect.
Because we are different people.
Why some people stay out of shape while others become fit?
Why some people have the willpower to change their entire lives while others are too afraid to start?
As you can see it really depends on who you really are.
Let’s find out if this program is for you.
How? It’s simple.
Read the following 2 lists below and find out.
Bar Brothers the System is for people…
- who want to build more muscle, strength and become healthier. (Don’t believe? Click here to see what you can really achieve with patience and hard work)
- don’t want to invest hundreds of dollars in gym memberships or home gym equipment.
- who love to train outdoors with friends and other like-minded people.
- who love the convenience to train at their home.
- who already have access to a pull-up bar and love using it.
- who want to change their lives and transform their bodies.
- who want to learn awesome movements like muscle-ups, explosive pull-ups, clapping push-ups, planches, human flag and many more.
- who can’t afford expensive supplements every month.
- who are willing to put in the hard work and have patience.
- who don’t believe in easy or fast results.
- are willing to try and test new things.
- who want to build positive habits that can apply in all areas of their life
On the other hand, this program is Not for people who…
- don’t believe that you can get results from bodyweight training.
- are seeking for shortcuts and don’t want to put in the hard work.
- are looking for fast and unrealistic results.
- are afraid of investing in themselves.
- don’t have patience or persistence.
- are not willing to drop all the excuses that are stopping them from achieving greatness.
- are very narrow-minded and are afraid to try new things.
In which category do you fit yourself?
If it’s the first one keep reading because we are really getting into the interesting part.
Let’s see what you are really getting once you receive your program.
What’s included with Bar Brothers the System
Right after your payment gets accepted (mine was instant) you get access to this page:
As you can see from the screenshot you have instant access to those 2 things – the program (Bar Brothers the System) and the private facebook group (Bar Brothers Family).
The other 2 programs you see are going to cost you extra and are completely optional. I personally didn’t buy them because I had a very limited budget.
Here’s the same page with more details:
- The System (You Get Instant Access to the complete 12-week program)
- The System Accelerator (Optional Buy – for very advanced athletes and a great buy after you complete the basic training)
- The System – Freestyle Moves (Optional – again go for this program once you have completed with all the basics and have quite a bit of strength and stamina)
- Bar Brothers Family – this is the facebook group I already mentioned. I highly recommend you to join it. It’s full of like-minded people with whom you can make friends and ask questions.
But of course, I’ll not stop there and call it a day.
Let’s see what you will really get inside Bar Brothers The System:
As you can see from the picture inside the program you are going to find 17 different modules.
Here is what you get inside:
- The complete 12-week Video Step-by-step transformation program (progressive day by day blueprint you can follow)
- 17 different video modules (Greatly Structured – Week by week, Day by day)
- 140 different workout videos (what impressed me the most is that they are never the same, are usually short – about 2-3 minutes long and get right to the point)
- Additional information about common setbacks and mistakes and how to avoid them
- Basic but useful nutritional advice (nutrition and training goes hand-by-hand)
- A 12-week printable calendar (which days to rest, what muscle groups to train, etc.)
- Every week comes with a detailed PDF document that has all the exercises, reps, sets and rest time
- Unique short videos containing the workout you are going to do with a step-by-step tutorial
- Access to the private facebook group – in there you can ask questions and Dusan, Lazar or anyone else can give you personal advice
- You also get different motivational speeches (short videos) at the beginning of every week how you should not give up and keep pushing. This is a great little addition because it encourages you to keep going.
The whole 12-week training is divided into 3 different phases based on level of difficulty.
- 1 – 4 Week – Beginner
- 4 – 8 Week – Intermediate
- 8 – 12 Week – Advanced
So the difficulty of the exercises gets higher as you are progressively getting stronger.
Friendly Tip: The workouts start relatively easy and become a lot more challenging after the 8th week so be prepared. If it becomes too difficult for you, simply lower the number of reps or increase the rest time. Make sure not to sacrifice form no matter what.
But why stop there? Let’s get even deeper than that and see what exactly you are going to find in each module.
Here’s how it looks inside:
Module 1 – The greeting module in which you are going to find detailed tutorials on the basics.
Module 2 – Inside this module, you are going to find out what equipment do you need for your workouts (a bar) and great tips on how to track your progress throughout the whole process.
Module 3 – Explanation of how to use the included calendar and other workout chart and how to download them. Here you are also going to learn the whole format about the 12-week system and different days
Module 4.a – Inside this module you are going to find great workout advice and how to get the maximum out of the program. Lazar and Dusan also share great tips on the most common mistakes and how to avoid them.
Module 4.b – Here you are going to get great nutrition advice and all the basics you need to know before you start your journey. The bar brothers also share their thoughts on supplements and if you need them or not.
Module 5 – 17 (12 Different Modules)
Each one of those 12 modules is responsible for 1 week of the program.
Inside every one of these 12-week modules, you are going to find different videos for every single workout you are going to do for that specific period. Inside those videos, you are going to see what is your workout made from and exactly how to do it.
Everything is very well explained so you shouldn’t have any questions. But even if you do you are literally only on a couple of clicks away from getting help from the facebook group.
You are also going to get a well-formatted PDF document containing all the exercises as well.
With this program, you are going to train six times per week and every workout is going to take you about 1 hour to complete.
You can use the downloadable calendar to see what you are going to do.
In addition to that, you are also getting a unique motivation video in order to keep up the fire burning as I have already mentioned.
As you can see you are getting a ton of real value in exchange for what you are paying.
So for anybody who thinks that Bar Brothers the System is a scam is dead wrong. Even with its flaws (which I’m going to share next), the program is effective as far as you are willing to do the workouts and stick to it.
If you want to see more details about the whole system watch this video <<.
Now after you know who the creators are and what are you going to get let’s find out what are the pros and cons of this whole program.
Pros and cons of Bar Brothers the System
Like any similar product, the System made by Lazar and Dusan is not perfect.
Let’s find out what are my thoughts about the whole thing and what to expect.
Here are my favorite things I like about this program:
- In my opinion, this program is great for beginners or people who are somewhat good. Even if I wasn’t a complete beginner once I bought it I still learned a lot of great stuff that I still use to this day.
- It’s great to know that the program won’t make you jacked like Arnold but it is really working and it can improve your calisthenics skills, strength, and muscle mass in only a couple of months. (Sorry for all people who seek magic…)
- Everything I wanted to learn was inside. I didn’t have to go and search for it on the web. The creators don’t use jargon and explain everything in simple english. The exercise tutorials were in-depth and you also get some nice tips on how to prevent injuries and get the max out of every movement. I really liked these small details.
- It’s easily accessible – you can watch all the videos anywhere on any device as far as you have access to the internet.
- I really enjoyed the downloadable PDF workouts and calendar. They are very useful when you get stuck or forget what you have to do next. They are also a great reminder of what you should do, how much and on what day.
- Their website is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. You can open it on all kinds of different devices. I mainly use my laptop and smartphone and it looks great.
- The private facebook group is filled with great stories, advice and like-minded people.
- The whole structure is great and everything is ready-to-go. You don’t have to think about anything. I like how everything is pre-made and you simply have to stick to it.
- I really like the progression with the workouts. Every week the movements and exercises become a little harder and make you really push yourself. And I believe that’s the reason behind my success.
- I’m also a big fan of training at home and a lot of the workouts can be done exactly there (except the ones that require a pull-up bar). I currently don’t have one but it’s a really good investment to make.
And here are a couple of things I don’t like about this program:
- You need to have Wi-fi or 3G/4G to watch the videos (you can’t download them).
- Their sales page is missing text. I know video is way better than text but it would make everything a lot easier for me if I had to read what I’m going to get.
- The nutrition module is very basic. In my opinion, it could be a lot better. But of course, you can find all the information on Youtube or Google as well.
- Some people may get the delusion that you are going to look like a god after 3 months. Even if this workout plan is 3 months long that doesn’t mean to stop. Keep doing and evolving and eventually, you will get there. Amazing results require dedicated hard work for a long period of time.
- Except for those minor problems I don’t really have any more complaints. Bar Brothers the System is well made and it does what it promises. If you use it correctly it could get you great results.
Yeah I know, I mentioned a couple of times that I had great results from using this program.
Let’s check them out to see what’s really possible…
My Results from Using Bar Brothers the System
Here are my results after using the program and training hard in about 1 year.
In short, I was skinny, had very low self-esteem and confidence. I didn’t have any goals and dreams and I was in the worst shape of my life. I wanted a change.
After wasting 6 months of trying to get results on my own and eventually failing I decided to give Bar Brothers the System a try. After using it for 3 months I got over the plateau and my results got a lot better and faster.
Now I’m looking great, feeling good about myself and walk and talk with confidence anywhere I go. I feel and look like a new man. And it all started with one simple decision.
Want to see more similar or even better results than mine? Watch this video showing more transformation here <<
For all of you who are like: “I have to wait a whole year to get results! What!” hear me out.
As you can see I wasted 6 months following no specific program and just doing basic exercises I found on the web.
After I followed the system for 3 months and trained for 3 months more I took the second picture. I know that period is a while ago by the time I’m writing this review but this is my only bodyweight training period and I want to share with you my results.
What you see here are the actual results I got from following the advice and workouts from this bodyweight workout program. I know my results aren’t shocking like you probably expected but they are real.
Here is another transformation made by another person who is following this program made by the Bar Brothers I really find inspiring:
This is one of the best body transformations I have ever seen. It was shared on their official Youtube channel and I really liked it and decided to include it here to help you out.
The man from the picture is called Dale and it took him 3 years to do it. He is 38 years old and his transformation is a real example of what every one of us can achieve if we want to.
What’s the common thing between me and Dale? Try to guess! It’s the time period.
As you can see great results require time. For me, that time was 1 year and for Dale, it was 3 years.
So yes, Bar Brothers the System can get you results but it’s going to take months and many hours of hard work.
How many? Hmm… good questions. Keep reading to find out…
How long is going to take for you to see results?
As you can see from the transformation pictures transforming your body takes time.
As far as a specific period my answer is going to be this – I don’t know.
I really can’t give you a specific time period because I don’t know you. I don’t know how old are you, what experience you have, what is your current condition and many other important things.
The results vary from person to person and what took me 6 months may take you only 3 or 9 months instead. That’s why I can’t answer that question but I can tell you this.
If you do everything correctly (training, sleeping, eating) for a long period of time repeatedly you will see positive results.
I haven’t met a person who has done all those things correctly and didn’t see any positive change.
With that being said there’s only one little detail left for me to share with you…
Bar Brothers the System Price: What a Bargain, Here’s how I got Mine So Cheap
Before I share with you how I did it let’s see the far more important thing.
One of the biggest things you probably want to know is this:
Is it worth it?
After I have bought it and used it for a while now I can tell you that it really is. I don’t regret my purchase and If I have to combine all the things I have learned from it I can easily tell you that I’m very happy with every penny I paid.
Here are a couple of reasons why I believe this product is worth buying:
- You get a complete system that works. The only thing you have to do is to follow all the steps. No analysis-paralysis. No overthinking. No mistakes. Everything is already done for you.
- It doesn’t require any equipment except for a pull-up bar (which you can find for free in most public places or build yourself)
- It doesn’t cost anything more – compared to going to the gym and paying a monthly membership.
- You can easily target multiple different muscle groups at the same time and master your balance. (when you train with weights you rarely focus on your balancing muscles)
- You can build a ton of muscle mass, power, strength, explosive power, and stamina.
- You can also burn more fat (the more muscle mass you have, the more calories you will burn and eventually fat) and become lean.
- With calisthenics, you can target every single muscle in your body.
- Because you don’t use any additional weight you are protecting your joints which you will be happy about in a couple of decades.
- Because you use only your bodyweight you have a lower chance of getting injured. Doing bodyweight training is also a great way to train if you are currently suffering from a minor injury.
As you can see this product brings a lot of value and can really help you transform your body.
Which leaves us with only one question.
Where to get Bar Brothers the System?
I bought my copy of Bar Brothers the System for $47 from here using this link <<.
From what I have heard and seen the price hasn’t gone up so there is a very high chance that you can still get it for the same price. Just click the link above to see if the price is still the same.
Here’s how the whole buying process looks like.
After you click here (or the link above) you should end up on this page with the program’s official video.
The video is about 10-15 minutes long so if you have the time to watch it do so. Inside you are going to learn everything about this program directly from Lazar and Dusan.
After you have watched the video and are ready to get it simply click the button below to go to the checkout page.
This is how the checkout page looks like. (As you can see you also get a 60-day money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose.)
Once there simply enter your details and click the button when ready.
Then wait for your payment to be approved and after that, you get instant access to the content (again, the whole course is 100% digital).
I know that I have already shared the inside this article but here’s where you will land
Once there, enter the fb group and start with the course. Download all the PDF files to your phone (at home because of the internet) and you are literally ready.
Watch the first few chapters and you are ready to rock and roll. Keep up the gains coming!
Overall I’m very impressed with Bar Brothers the System. It helped me to build more muscle and strength while I also got a mental boost as well.
With my body, my confidence also grew and I became more determined and pumped to live my life to the fullest.
I highly recommend this program to anyone looking for an efficient way to change their lives and become better. I truly believe it can work as long as you are willing to put in the hard work hard.
Don’t forget to see if the price I got it for is still available here <<
Thank you very much for reading my honest Bar Brothers the System review. It took me a while to create it and I would really appreciate it if you comment below what you think about it.
Also please don’t forget to leave any questions you may have.
I’ll do my best to answer them. I really hope all the information above was useful to you so you can find out if this product is for you or not.
See you in the next one,